Skip to main content

Robin Egg Blue.


I've had a thing for Robin Egg Blue for awhile. It's such a happy, innocent, irresistible color! ...I think I have a bit of an obsession... see?


my wallet

a dish

a pot

kitchen timer

MY sharpie

little bird soap dish

recipe cards

happy little hedgehog

dish towel

diaper wet/dry bags

my journal

my fav. shirt of my husbands' and my fav. of mine

little bird in my garden

my chaise lounge!

buckets for the boys

toiletry holders (aka antique jars...)

rook-so-cute

bathroom cabinet

happy little owl pillow that is usually in Henry's bed

DRESSER MY HUSBAND JUST BOUGHT ME! (my ALLTIME FAVORITE!!)

and some micheal's dollar-bin ribbon!


What's YOUR favorite color? Please share with me!!

Comments

  1. Very cute post, Anna. :-) I usually have favorite 'colors' ... most frequently that is pink and chartreuse (limey green). That was my great-grandmas and grandmothers favorite color, and was the first color I remember loving. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you on the robin egg blue...though in general I'll go for ANY blues! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Anna, thank you for sharing them. You know, all my life I loved the color PINK and I almost hated the color GREEN, but something happened and now, I LOVE NEON GREEN! Even my DELL laptop is NEON GREEN :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment